The trench cover is a trench cover made of steel grating. There are a variety of models to choose from to suit different span loads and requirements. It is widely used in different places such as municipal roads, garden facilities, residential quarters, schools, stadiums, etc. According to the different applications, the surface of the groove cover of different specifications and models can be hot-dip galvanized, cold-galvanized or untreated.
Features of trench cover:
1. Beautiful appearance: simple lines, silver appearance, modern trend.
2. Best drainage: 83.3% of the leaking area is more than twice that of cast iron.
3. Hot-dip galvanizing: strong anti-rust, free of maintenance and replacement.
4. Anti-theft design: The lid and frame are connected by hinges, which are anti-theft, safe and easy to open.
5. Investment saving: large span and heavy load, lower price than cast iron and save the cost of stolen or crushed replacement.
6. High strength: The strength and toughness are much higher than that of cast iron, which can be used in large-span and heavy-load environments such as docks and airports.
7. Many specifications: meet the requirements of different environments, loads, spans, sizes and shapes.
Ditch cover material:
1. Flat steel: The material is Q235A or stainless steel, with ordinary plane type, non-slip tooth type and cross-section I type. Common specifications are 20*5, 25*5, 25*3, 32*5, 32*5, 40*5, 40*3, 50*5, 65*5, 75*6, 100*8, 100*10 The specifications are diversified due to the direct sales of the foundation factory.
2. Crossbar: Round steel, twisted square steel, square steel or hexagonal steel made of Q235A or 304 stainless steel. Twisted square steel is made by drawing and twisting the coil through a square die, and its common specifications are 5*5, 6*6, 8*8mm, etc.
3. Concrete: The material is reinforced concrete, the strength reaches C25/C30/C35. It has strong load-bearing capacity, low cost and simple maintenance.
Use of trench cover:
It is used for water ditch, cross-section ditch cover (vehicle direction parallel to the direction of load-bearing flat steel), sidewalk on traffic road, roadway, steel grating of parking lot, wharf or building ground, etc. Instead of concrete trenches, prevent road damage from being damaged.