Welded steel bar grating is resistance welded to create a rugged, one-piece constructed panel. The bearing bars are automatically resistance welded at the contact point with the cross bars and, under a combination of high heat and pressure, are fused together to form a permanent joint. The cross bars provide a high degree of rigidity, yet retain a smooth flat surface for free and easy walking.
Welded Steel Bar Grating is the most popular of all grating platform types due to its strength, cost-efficient production and ease of installation.
toothed flat steel: The available material is Q235. The difference between toothed flat steel and ordinary flat steel is that there are uneven teeth marks on one side of the flat steel. (The main reason is anti-slip. We mainly use slitting flat steel and cut from steel plate)
Twisted steel: also called twisted square steel, generally there are 5x5 6x6 8x8 square steel, twisted steel bars.
(1) It is welded by flat steel with a sawtooth on one side. In addition to the characteristics and uses of ordinary steel gratings, it also has the solid anti-skid ability, especially suitable for wet and slippery places, offshore oil production platforms, etc.;
(2) Using hot-dip galvanized surface treatment, it has a solid anti-rust force, and it is maintenance-free and replacement-free for 30 years. This product can be used as a hinge connection between the ditch cover and the frame, which is anti-theft, safe, and easy to open;
(3) High-strength carbon steel is used to make the steel grating have high strength: the strength and toughness are much higher than cast iron, which can be used in large-span and heavy-load environments such as docks and airports;
(4) The large mesh has the best drainage: the leakage area is 83.3%, which is the best choice for open-air stairs;
(5) Beautiful appearance: simple lines, silver appearance, modern ideas, saving materials, and investment: when large spans and heavy loads, the price is lower than cast iron;
Standard grating panels are 3 ft. wide x either 20 ft. or 24 ft. long. Panels are painted black; one end is untrimmed.
There are three kinds of welded steel bar gratings: plain style grating, serrated steel grating and I bar steel grating. They are widely used in steel structure platforms, stair treads, sidewalks, drainages and well covers etc. We are professional factory to design and manufacture standard steel grating and customize according to client's requirements.
Material :Steel,Mild Steel (Low Carbon Steel) or Stainless Steel, fiberglass.
Surface Treatment: Untreated, Painting or Hot dip Galvanizing.
Aluminum Pressure-locked Grating.
Stainless steel welded platform bar steel grating.
Hot Dipped Galvanized Welded Steel Bar Grating.
|Bearing Bar||25x3, 25x4, 25x4.5, 25x5, 30x3, 30x4, 30x4.5, 30x5, 32x5, 40x5, 50x5, 65x5, 75x6, 75x10---100x10mm etc|
|I bar: 25x5x3, 30x5x3, 32x5x3, 40x5x3 etc|
|US standard: 1''x3/16'', 1 1/4''x3/16'', 1 1/2''x3/16'', 1''x1/4'', 1 1/4''x1/4'', 1 1/2''x1/4'', 1''x1/8'', 1 1/4''x1/8'', 1 1/2''x1/8'' etc|
|Bearing Bar Pitch||12.5, 15, 20, 23.85, 25, 30, 30.16, 30.3, 32.5, 34.3, 35, 38.1, 40, 41.25, 60, 80mm etc|
|US standard: 19-w-4, 15-w-4, 11-w-4, 19-w-2, 15-w-2 etc.|
|Twisted Cross Bar Pitch||38.1, 50, 60, 76, 80, 100, 101.6, 120mm, 2'' & 4'' etc|
|Material Grade||ASTM A36, A1011, A569, Q235, S275JR, SS304, SS400, Mild steel & Low carbon steel, etc|
|Surface Treatment||Black, self colour, hot dip galvanized, painted, spray coating|
|Grating Style||Plain / Smooth, Serrated /teeth, I bar, serrated I bar|
|Standard||China: YB/T 4001.1-2007, USA: ANSI/NAAMM(MBG531-88),|
|UK: BS4592-1987, Australia: AS1657-1985,|
|Germany: DIN24537-1-2006, Japan:JIS|