ANLIDA Bar Grating brings safety, strength, durability and character when installed in either industrial or architectural applications. It regularly appears on catwalks, factory floors, platforms, railing infill panels and as Stair Treads. A series of bearing bars are welded, swage-locked or press-locked together with perpendicular crossbars to form the panels. Bar Grating is a rugged, high-performance, low-maintenance and slip-resistant product capable of handling pedestrian or vehicular loads. Common material types include Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Powder Coated Carbon Steel, Galvanized Steel and Stainless Steel. We also supply a hexagonally clinched product referred to as ANLIDA which is commonly used as a liner in concrete structural shapes to help prevent cracking. If your application requires ADA compliant Grating, CLOSE MESH (close space Grating) options are available in welded and press-locked construction types. Swage-Locked Aluminum SANLIDATB-940 Bar Grating is also a great ADA compliant choice. ANLIDA has the nation’s largest selection of Bar Grating and is certain to have what you need for your application.
Floor Grating Steel is a kind of steel grating product that should be very widely used in recent years. This kind of grating is the most widely used in various fields of industry and has the strongest resistance to surface impact, especially the cross-bar spacing of 50mm. The steel grating has a strong ability to resist lateral impact. It is mainly used in various types of platforms in factories, workshops, mining and ports. It is beautiful and easy to install. It is a new and updated construction product.
1. It is possible to increase the welding of kick plates (side retaining plates), checkered plate guards, and install connectors and other accessories on the periphery.
2. Use flat steel edging with different specifications from the loaded flat steel, or edging with angle steel, channel steel, square pipe, etc.
3. Handle and hinge can be installed on the steel grating of the platform that needs to be moved or opened frequently.
4. The edge welding standard of the platform steel grating is: series 1 welds one every five; series 2 welds one every four; series 3 welds one every three. The weld is single-sided fillet welding with a length of not less than 3mm, and the weld length is 20mm.
1. The flat steel and cross bar are made of Q235 of GB/T700, and other materials can also be used according to the agreement between the supplier and the demander.
2. Flat steel adopts hot-rolled flat steel or hot-rolled or cold-rolled steel strip after slitting.
3. The allowable deviation of the flat steel size conforms to the regulations in Table 1 YB/T4001.1-2007.
4. Toothed flat steel adopts hot-rolled flat steel or hot-rolled or cold-rolled steel strip after slitting and punching. The tooth profile size cannot be less than 5 teeth per 100mm.
5. Section size and section moment of inertia of the I-shaped flat steel.
1. The steel grating with a flat steel spacing of 30mm is the most widely used variety in the industrial field. In the series of commonly used steel gratings, it has the strongest resistance to surface impact.
2. The steel grating with a flat steel spacing of 40mm is the most economical and lightest variety. It is the most ideal choice when the span is the smallest.
3. The steel grating with a flat steel spacing of 60mm and a crossbar spacing of 50mm is a variety specially developed for mining applications. It solves the problem of mineral splashing on the surface of the board and is often designated as a processing plant in the mining industry. , Transfer station, the surface of the crushing system.
The platform steel grating is suitable for alloys, building materials, power stations, boilers, shipbuilding, petrochemicals, chemical and general factory buildings, municipal construction and other industries. It has ventilation, light transmission, non-slip, strong bearing capacity, beautiful and durable, easy to clean and install. A new and updated construction product. It is possible to weld the kick plate (edge plate), the pattern plate guard plate, and install the attachments and other accessories on the periphery. It can use flat steel with different specifications for edging, or use angle steel, channel steel, square tube, etc.; it can also install handles and hinges on steel gratings that need to be moved or opened frequently.