Micro perforated sheet,also know as punched metal, the most popular and versatile metal mesh products. They are made from the sheets or coils of metals, which are uniformly punched, have a variety of hole sizes, shapes and configuration.
We also can shear or form the perforated sheets to any specification or desired shape. Because of those excellent characteristic,the micro perforated sheet can be widely used in industrial, decoration,equipment guards,screens,ceiling,curtain wall ,ventilation,etc.
The micro perforated metal sheet is a small-aperture metal mesh or other material with a smaller aperture (also known as stretched mesh).
1. Processing size: round hole 0.1mm, rectangular hole slit width 0.15mm, the smallest reserved 0.02mm (interval)
2. Processing area: 580*750
3. Processing plate thickness: 2MM--0.05MM (especially suitable for foil plates below 0.5mm).
4. Graphic positioning accuracy: ±0．01mm
Widely used in petroleum, chemical, food, juice machine nets, soybean milk machine nets, pharmaceutical precision filters, filter plates, filter cartridges, filters; metal leakage plates, cover plates, flat pins, lead wires for electrical industry Frame; precision optics and mechanical plane parts, spring parts, mobile phone parts;
Features of chemical etching products: Compared with mechanical punching and laser drilling, product quality has the following outstanding features:
1. There are no restrictions on complex patterns and graphics starting with arbitrary geometry. No matter how complicated the hole shape or pattern is, it is processed in a flash without increasing production costs.
2. Chemical etching is a double-sided simultaneous processing technology. The surface of the product (front and back) is smooth, without bumps, pits, burrs, warping, and the mesh is flat and deformed.
There is no need for grinding, polishing, and self-care after flattening.
3. The processing size is fine (the circle is less than 1MM, the line width is 0.02MM), and the positioning is accurate (±0.01MM) uniformly.
4. The production cycle is short, the response is fast, and the design modification is convenient.